- Dexterity is not used as a modifier to initiative
- A roll of natural 20 on an attack is considered to be a "critical
hit". This counts as double damage. The die is then rolled again.
If another consecutive natural 20 is rolled, the damage is once again
doubled; if any other number is rolled, the hit counts as standard
double damage. If a second natural 20 was rolled, the die is rolled
again for one last time. If the roll is anything other than a natural
20, the damage is quadrupled; if the final roll is a natural 20, it
results in an instant kill.
- Magic is considered to function on three distinct levels: Mortal
Magic, Artifact-Level Magic, and Relic-Level Magic, with Relic-Level
Magic being on the highest tier (on the level of the gods). (see Also
Levels of Magic)
- While mages still have to declare spell memorization, clerics do
not. Clerics may call out to their gods at any time for any spell
within their spheres so long as they do not exceed their chart limits;
they function on the mana system.
- Always round up.
- Any spell with Cure in the title is used with a +1 bonus.
- The books used for this campaign are the Player's Handbook, Dungeon
Master's Guide, and some parts of the Tome of Magic. No rules from
the Player's Options books are allowed under any circumstances.
- When wielding a weapon in each hand, no more than one attack per
round is permitted with the offhand unless the character is under
the influence of a Haste spell or similar magic.
- You can move and then cast. However casting then moving is not permitted.
- No 10% XP bonus as stated in the php is given.
- Unconsious people do not get their spells back. Sleeping people
Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved. If you have any questions,
comments or concerns email the webmaster